Friday, February 4, 2011

Hello World -- Welcome to my Blog!

This is the beginning of my blogging journey as a holistic health professional. It is my hope that my posts will be enjoyable reading for all who find me here.  I am fortunate to have a professional holistic health practice that I find both rewarding and enjoyable.  It has been said, "If your work is something you love, you will never work another day in your life."  That is my blessing from God, and all the glory goes to Him.

Currently, I am promoting a new body movement program that I have created. It is called the Vitamin D Pep 'n Step©

This blog is an extension of my business, and the services that I offer to my clients. Here is the link to my business website: www.aholisticway.com.

You can find out more about me there as well as on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AHolisticWay

My published articles may be found on my website as well as on Examiner.com at the following links:
http://www.examiner.com/alternative-medicine-in-dallas/sonia-platz  -or-
http://www.examiner.com/holistic-nutrition-in-dallas/sonia-platz.



"A cheerful heart is good medicine." Proverbs 17:22